If you need to contact the range, please send an email to the appropriate DeSoto Rifle & Pistol Club Board member or Coordinator using the form below.
The range is not staffed and the gates will be locked Monday – Friday. Members in good standing always have access. Thank you.
In the Send to drop-down, please select from the following recipient options to ensure your message is routed to the correct person.
Board of Directors
- General Information – general queries about the range, facilities or website
- Chairman – membership meetings
- Director Membership – membership relations, ID cards, renewals
- Director of Operations – Range Safety Officers and range maintenance / operations
- Director of Finance – financial management, AP, AR
- Director of Activities – shooting events (IDPA, 3-Gun, Steel Challenge, Rifle shoots), and training
Please contact O & S Sporting Clays directly by visiting their website for questions about sporting clays.
Please visit our About page to learn more about the range and what we offer. Please visit our Join page to learn more about membership options and costs. Please visit our FAQs page for answers to frequently asked questions.